Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page. Today I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, Mongolian Shrimp and Scallops. This is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i will make it a little bit tasty. This will be smell and look delicious.
Mongolian Shrimp and Scallops Recipe. It's a little harder to stir-fry fish, unless it's firm fish. For all seafood, drain and pat very dry.
You can cook Mongolian Shrimp and Scallops using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mongolian Shrimp and Scallops
- Prepare 2 pounds of raw shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails removed and 1 pound scallops.
- Prepare of vegetable oil, for frying.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of fresh ginger, minced.
- You need 1 tbsp. of fresh garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of rice wine.
- Take 1/2 cup of green onions. sliced.
- It’s of Cornstarch.
Transfer shrimp to a plate and remove any excess oil from the saucepan.In a medium sized skillet at the butter.Add the scallops and discard marinade.Turn the heat to medium high.
Mongolian Shrimp and Scallops instructions
- In a large bowl or sealable shaker bag, toss the shrimp and scallops with cornstarch..
- In a large wok or skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add green onions and stir fry for 1 minute. Remove from the wok and set aside..
- Add a little more oil if needed. Add shrimp and scallops and stir-fry in batches (adding more oil if needed), until the shrimp and scallops has turned opaque and is fully cooked (the internal temperature has reached 145 degrees). This should should take about 5 minutes per batch to cook. Remove from the wok and set aside..
- Add a little more oil to the wok, add garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes and stir-fry until fragrant (about 15 seconds), be careful not the burn them. Add water, soy sauce, rice wine, and brown sugar. Stir until the sugar dissolves. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer stirring constantly for about 5-6 minutes..
- Toss the cooked shrimp and scallops with the sauce and green onions. Cook for one minute then transfer to serving plate. Serve with rice..
Remove from the wok and set aside.Add a little more oil if needed.Add shrimp and stir-fry in batches (adding more oil if needed), until the shrimp has turned opaque and.
Add the reserved marinade and pour over scallops.Kung Pao Scallops Stir Fry; Kung Pao Shrimp; Kung Pao Pork Stir fry; MONGOLIAN DISHES.Mongolian Chicken; Mongolian Chicken Wings; Mongolian Beef; EGG FOO YOUNG.Shrimp Egg Foo Young; BBQ Pork Egg Foo Young; CHINESE BBQ DISH.The menu provides a varied and delicious selection that changes each time with some reliable, never-disappointing standards such as the pepper calamari appetizer, the Arugula and cheese salad, the entree of Mongolian Beef, Shrimp and Scallops in Spicy Garlic, or a perfectly cooked medium rare Rack of Lamb.